Getting a tattoo adds to your style, but getting rid of it is quite painful. Tattoo removal isn’t always skin-friendly. While there are many treatments that you can opt for, not all are safe on the skin. Tattoo removal clinics are the most reliable since the treatment at these clinics is mostly painless, and the results are highly satisfactory.
Importance of tattoo removal clinics
Tattoo removal clinics proceed step by step. This includes an examination of the skin, testing of the treatment on a patch of your skin (patch test), administering the procedure, and finally, removal of the tattoo. Following all these steps ensures that your skin does not undergo any abrupt changes which may worsen and deteriorate the quality of the dermis. Since tattoo removal clinics are run by doctors and professionals, you do not face the risk of infections and dermatological issues.
Methods of tattoo removal
Tattoo removal clinics in Bristol majorly use laser technology to gradually fade the ink of the tattoo. Other methods of tattoo removal such as dermabrasion, tattoo removal creams, and surgery are excruciating and might result in scarring or infection. But before undergoing treatment, you should consult with a doctor to ensure the removal treatment is safe for your skin. There are several different methods of tattoo removal available.
- Laser tattoo removal – This method deploys laser beams that penetrate into the 2nd layer of the skin (where the ink is highly pigmented). Approximately 6 to 8 sessions are required for the treatment. This method is safe and less painful compared to other methods.
- Dermabrasion – An abrasive device is used to blast the skin surface to break the tattoo down and remove the top layers of the skin. A local anaesthetic is mandatory as this is a painful method.
- Tattoo removal creams – These creams dissolve the tattoo using chemicals such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, alpha arbutin, and TCA. Tattoo removal creams may fade the ink but can’t altogether remove the tattoo.
- Salabrasion – This method involves using water and salt along with an abrasive device. This process helps lift the skin and aids in the removal of layers. While salabrasion isn’t used by many people, it is still a popular method of tattoo removal. Some users have complained that the skin looks slightly elevated and embossed after the process.
- Acid tattoo removal – Chemicals/acids are used to burn the layers of the skin to remove the tattoo. This is one of the most painful processes of tattoo removal since layers of the skin are burned right off the body.
How do tattoo removal clinics in Bristol help?
The tattoo removal clinics in Bristol use a skin-friendly method to help people get rid of the tattoo. Tattoos are removed using superior laser technology. It takes approximately 6 to 12 sessions to get the tattoo removed from the skin. There are regular intervals between any two sittings. The tattoo pigment gradually breaks down, which fades the tattoo completely. While laser tattoo removal is the best method, it does not guarantee 100% removal of the tattoo.
Why tattoo removal clinics in Bristol are the best
- Treatment according to the skin tone
Tattoo removal clinics in Bristol majorly concentrate on providing treatment according to the skin tone. Dark skin tones develop a ghosting effect when treated with lasers, as the skin around the tattoo fades and lightens. Experts aim towards first formulating a solution that would yield the best results. If the solution works, they proceed. Otherwise, surgery is advised, where the tattoo is removed with the help of a scalpel, and the patient is given local anaesthesia.
- Value for money
The treatments provided in Bristol provide value for money. These may be costly, but the results are outstanding. The tattoo fades away such that there are no visible marks left on the skin.
- Examination of the skin before treatment
Before the administration of any medication, experts analyse the skin for any allergies. This helps them decide the best treatment course.
- Qualified and experienced practitioners
The practitioners at any Bristol tattoo removal clinic are qualified, licensed, and experienced. They also stay updated with the latest technology and innovations in tattoo removal processes, which lead to better customer satisfaction.
- After treatment service
These clinics not only provide effective treatment but also offer excellent after-treatment service.
On the whole, Bristol tattoo removal clinics provide an unparalleled level of quality treatment.